The Shadow Sequel Poll
Which composer would you pick to do the soundtrack?
- Hans Zimmer (Gladiator, Shark Tale, Batman Begins)
- James Horner (Troy, The Mask of Zorro, Titanic)
- Danny Elfman (Every Tim Burton movie ever made)
- Elliot Goldenthal (S.W.A.T., Collateral, Interview with the Vampire)
- Howard Shore (The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, The Aviator, Gangs of New York)
- Other (Please specify)
Want to add your own opinion? Email
me! Don't forget to read the rules,
I'll have to say Danny Elfman, mostly
because I just saw [Charlie and the Chocolate Factory] the other day, and really enjoyed all
of it. :).
My vote goes to Alan Silvestri [The
Mummy Returns, Van Helsing, Predator]. Personally, I think there
is no better choice for carrying on in the style of the late Jerry
Goldsmith (while making it [Silvestri's] own). He's even done it before,
taking over on The Mummy Returns where Jerry left off. His
style suits The Shadow, with brassy horns and jazzy strings. And he's
great at comedy, action, and suspense. All things that are vital to
a true continuation of the 1994 film.