1937 - 1958
Toys and Games
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
The Shadow Movie Memorabilia (1937-1958)
Note: here's how much I know so far, based on research
done at ebay and contributions
from Shadow fans.
If you have any additional information, please contact me.
The Shadow Strikes (1937)
International Crime (1938)
The Shadow Serial (1940)
- Poster - Black
and White | Colour
(Thanks to K Pearson for the pictures!)
- Herald hand out sheets
- Distributed by Grand National
- 9" x 8"
- Printed on one side with a picture of Rod LaRoque on the
right, and a silhouette of The Shadow on the far left.
- Caption reads:
Was it murder on a holiday?
Why did the masked and robed figure trail the killer of the
aged millionaire...avenge the murder then disappear
as mysteriously as he came?
A new type of mystery romance
you'll learn when you see
THE SHADOW STRIKES
with Rod LaRoque
The Shadow Returns (1946)
Behind the Mask (1946)
The Missing Lady (1946)
The Invisible Avenger (a.k.a. Bourbon Street Shadows) (1958)
- Poster 1 | 2 (Thanks to K Pearson for the pictures!)
- 8"x10" Movie Stills
- 2 VHS Set
- Features one of the three known serials. This one was in theaters
from January 1, 1940 to April 9, 1940 (Thanks
to William Hunt for the pictures and information!)
- The Shadow
- Front and Back DVD covers on Amazon (Thanks to Kelcey for the information!)
- Released by Mill Creek Entertainment - Columbia Pictures
- 15 chapters and 4 hours total running length
- Superhero Origins - Three Classic Serials
- Front DVD cover on Amazon (Thanks to Kelcey for the information!)
- 2 DVD set including serials: "Batman" (1943), "Batman and Robin" (1949), and "The Shadow" (1940)
- Released by Mill Creek Entertainment
- Complete serial - 15 chapters